This page is dedicated to Kevin Pohmer’s press mentions, as he is often sought-after for his expertise in the online investment advisory business.
- Kevin Pohmer is on Dig Benefits website for The Digital Future of Employee Benefits as one of their featured speakers
- Kevin Pohmer’s bio on Dig Benefits website where you can register for their upcoming conference
- Kevin Pohmer is quoted on CUInsight.com about Financial Guard’s new partnership with Sno Falls Credit Union
- Kevin Pohmer is quoted again on CUToday.info regarding Sno Falls chosing to work with Financial Guard for Online Investment Advice
- Kevin Pohmer speaks with Financial Planning Magazine about the power of going digital in the finance industry
- Kevin Pohmer talks to Employee Benefit News about all you need ti know in regards to robo-advisors
- Kevin Pohmer was quoted in an article announcing Pittsford FCU selecting Financial Guard for their online wealth management.
- Kevin Pohmer wrote an op-ed piece for the Credit Union Times in regards to credit unions operating under the best interest of their members.
- The Seattle Times tapped Kevin Pohmer, president of Financial Guard, to speak on the robo-adviser company’s unique business model and pricing structure.
- BloombergBusiness spotlighted Financial Guard in their Five-Minute Money Guide for Young Investors.
- Kevin Pohmer recently spoke on the growing market for RoboAdvisors at an Employee Benefit Advisor conference, where he mapped out the growth of the online investment advising industry as well as the future of how American’s handle their finances.
- Barron’s featured Kevin Pohmer & Financial Guard in their article exploring the impact of online automated advisors.
- The Columbus Dispatch wrote a piece on Financial Guard’s rise in the startup world as a premiere robo-adviser.
- The Huffington Post featured Financial Guard as one of their top online money management tools for DIY online investing.
- Kevin Pohmer led a demo presentation about Financial Guard at Finovate Fall 2013
- Columbus Business First published a piece in their Banking and Financial Services section detailing Financial Guard’s goal to provide affordable, unbiased investment advice for the digital age.